The Bradbury six-inch, half-round, seamless gutter machine is capable of an inward curl for single side, painted coil. It runs a variety of material including steel, aluminum and copper at approximately 35 fpm with the 1.5 hp, single phase, 13 ampere motor. Features include twelve hard chrome plated roller dies that are chain and sprocket driven, a hand operated shear and an 800 pound capacity decoiler.
- Hardened Roll Tooling
- Gear and Chain Driven Forming Rolls
- Two Decoiler Support Stand
- One Decoiler Spool
- Hand Operated Shear
- Jog Button for Easy Material Loading
- Runs Steel, Copper and Aluminum
- Weatherproof Power Outlet
- Coil Width: 11 7/8"
- Material Formed: 26 to 24 gauge Steel, 0.024 to 0.032 Aluminum and 16 oz. 1/4 Hard to 20 oz. 1/2 Hard Copper
- Weight: Approximately 2180 lbs.
- Power Supply: 1.5 HP, 110V, 13A T.E.F.C., Single Phase Motor
- Speed: 35 Feet Per Minute
- 12 Forming Rolls
Check out our literature