The Bradbury Company is recognized around the world as the leader of quality roll forming solutions. We offer our people a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. Domestic and International travel is required. You can apply by downloading our online application and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Set up and tryout new equipment per contractual agreement. Run test procedures and tryout new products in the assembly plant and at customers' facilities as needed. Obtain necessary customer signatures on buy-off and safety forms.
- Work with team members and other departments to solve problems with operation.
- Diagnose and repair on-site existing customer equipment.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prefer successful completion of related course work at a trade or technical school
- Understands basic math concepts
- Ability to read and understand blueprints and follow oral and written instructions.
- Able to use a wide variety of tools and precision instruments.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Must supply own hand tools
- Requires a strong, related work history
- Ability to change assignments frequently
- Can work well independently and with others
- Observes safety and security procedures by using equipment and materials properly
- Is consistently at work and on time, ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction
- Takes responsibility for own actions
- Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Completes tasks on time
- Must be willing to travel for extended periods of time