The Bradbury Company is recognized around the world as the leader of quality roll forming solutions. We offer our people a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. You can apply by downloading our online application and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Support function of the CNC cutting table. The main duties include to deburr, sand, and clean torch parts. This job requires the ability to handle plate steel materials via forklift, overhead crane, and by hand. This is an entry level job.
- Select equipment and tools needed to perform the support function
- Lay out, position, and handle parts to be cleaned in a safe manner
- Label parts and skids, organize to ensure safe handling during transport
- Repair products by dismantling, straightening, reshaping, and cleaning parts
- May be required to operate forklifts, overhead hoists, and other equipment as needed
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Prefer successful completion of related course work at a trade or technical school
- Able to use and understand measuring instruments
- Basic math
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, bills of material, setup sheets, etc.
- Ability to operate welders and other machinery with little supervision
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Basic mechanical aptitude
- Can work independently and with others
- Observe safety and security procedures by using equipment and materials properly
- Follow instructions, respond to management direction.