The Bradbury Company is recognized around the world as the leader of quality roll forming solutions. We offer our people a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. You can apply by downloading our ONLINE APPLICATION and emailing it to email@example.com.
Set up and operate industrial saw to cut material to specifications. Operate powered industrial trucks to load and unload material, transport from work center to work center and from storage areas.
- Studies blueprints and job orders to determine correct dimensions and type of materials to be sawed. Measures, marks, and scribes dimensions on material to be sawed.
- Set up and operate saw to cut material to specifications. Ensure conformity of finished work.
- Perform preventative maintenance and minor maintenance required to keep the saw in good working condition.
- Obtains copy of job packet and move material or equipment to and from designated areas in the facility.
- Moving goods packed on pallets or in crates around the facility.
- Stacking materials in the correct locations.
- Checking loads are secure.
- Perform other duties as required.
Skills & Abilities Required / Preferred
- Basic math
- Ability to operate industrial equipment such as saws, forklifts, and overhead hoist.
- High degree of attention required to prevent injury to others; promote a safe work environment.
- Follow instructions for operating equipment and keeping records.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
Education / Training Required / Preferred
- Prefer machine shop / manufacturing training.
Other Requirements / Preferences
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
- Frequently lift up to 50 pounds and adjust body position to bed, stoop, stand, walk, turn, pivot, and stand for long periods of time.
- Have good eye-hand-foot coordination.
- Ability to assess weights and judge distances and heights.