The Bradbury Company is recognized around the world as the leader of quality roll forming solutions. We offer our people a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. You can apply by downloading our online application and emailing it to email@example.com.
- Observe, test, diagnose, and repair problems with industrial machinery and equipment. Replace faulty mechanical, hydraulic, pneumatic, electrical, and electronic components as needed. Inspect used parts to determine imperfections and reason for failure.
- Initiate purchase orders, maintain paperwork, and work with vendors and service departments.
- Install industrial machinery and equipment including leveling, anchoring, attaching power supply, and testing functions.
- Participate in rotating on-call schedule.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Oral and written communication and customer relations skills.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints and manuals.
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions.
- Strong mechanical aptitude and basic math skills.
- Maintenance, repair, or similar training preferred.
- Industrial electrical/electronic training preferred.
- Several years of experience in facility maintenance and repair.