The Bradbury Company is recognized around the world as the leader of quality roll forming solutions. We offer our people a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. You can apply by downloading our online application and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Will create CNC programs using Gibbs-Cam and G-Zero Rapid Output software for multi-axis CNC Milling and CNC Turning Machines. Will create routing and bill of materials utilizing Syteline ERP software. Will assemble work order and drawings packets.
- Modify existing CNC programs as determined by self, operator, and /or supervisors
- Create and set up sheets and charts as required to aid operators in setups and the proper implementation of CNC programs
- Ensures that machines and programs operate correctly and that machined parts meet specifications.
- Research and develop new processes and procedures to incorporate into programming methods.
- Create and maintain complex master bills-of-material and work orders using Syteline ERP software.
- Reproduce drawings and assembly packets complete with work order router, completion dates, and instructions for subsequent operations.
- Stay informed of current projects, manufacturing workload, and manufacturing processes.
- Analyze project information and requests received from manufacturing via engineering-change-notice. Identify and communicate appropriate corrections with the appropriate department.
- Process customer service and customer rush orders in a timely manner, which will be dictated by the initiator.
- Assist in or coordinate training of other programmers and operators.
- Review and plan engineering prints and releases. Perform initial scheduling to load hours into work centers. Reserve all materials connected to jobs or standard bills of material. Generate necessary associated paperwork.
- Employ critical thinking, logic and reasoning to troubleshoot and solve problems.
- Must be able to instruct others as well as actively continue own learning.
- Review and update existing routings. Create new routings for engineering releases and estimate hours for each operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Skill & Abilities:
- Ability to read and interpret blueprints
- Self-motivated, energetic, dependable and thorough. A versatile self-started with a positive attitude.
- Experience with CNC Programming software.
- Preferred experience with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities and tasks on a regular basis.
- Organizational and planning skills
- Strong communication and customer relations skills.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as statistics and trigonometry.
- Ability to reason, solve practical problems, and deal with a variety of variables in situations where limited standardization exists.
- Machining Experience
-Familiarity with characteristics of different types of materials and how they apply to job routing.
Education / Training:
- Prefer Associates degree in programming or related field.
- Previous related programming experience in a manufacturing or engineering setting.