The Bradbury Company is recognized around the world as the leader of quality roll forming solutions. We offer our people a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package. You can apply by downloading our ONLINE APPLICATION and emailing it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Studies prints and job orders for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut and determines sequence of operations.
- Lay out dimensions on parts per print.
- Setup and operate machinery to specifications. Ensure conformity of finished work.
- May be required to learn and operate hand grinders, forklifts, overhead hoists, and other equipment as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Prefer successful completion of related course work at a trade or technical school
- High school degree or equivalent
- Able to use and understand all precision measuring instruments
- Knowledge of CNC controls
- Understands basic math concepts
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, bills of material, setup sheets, etc.
- Able to use a wide variety of tools
- Ability to follow oral and written instructions
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Requires standing, bending, twisting, lifting, and walking
- Must supply own hand tools
- Requires a strong, related work history
- Ability to change assignments frequently
- Can work well independently and with others
- Observes safety and security procedures by using equipment and materials properly
- Is consistently at work and on time, ensures work responsibilities are covered when absent
- Follows instructions, responds to management direction
- Takes responsibility for own actions
- Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach goals
- Completes tasks on time